Cnr Merivale & Glenelg Streets,
South Brisbane QLD 4101
We recommend catching public transport to this venue. South Brisbane Railway Station, the Cultural Centre Bus Station and the South Bank Busway Station are a few minutes walk to the venue. CityCats stop at the South Bank River Terminal. Car parking is also available. Further details available here.
Pre-register now to DOUBLE your chances to WIN a holiday, gain EXPRESS entry to the expo and receive EXCLUSIVE expo alerts!
WIN a 'Once In A Lifetime' Holiday
We have put together 5 'Once in a Lifetime' holidays for you to take your pick from. By registering and attending one of the 2016 Travel Expos, you will go into the draw to win your choice!
Find out more about this and all the Travel Expo competitions on THE COMPETITIONS PAGE
Below is a list of exhibitors attending this expo. Click on the exhibitor name to find out more information.
Free 20-minute Travel Presentations
The program will feature free and informative presentations. If you are looking to "ask the expert" and gain insider advice and tips from leading travel experts and suppliers, then these presentations are not to be missed.
Download a PDF version of the Theatrette Presentation Schedule TE16 Theatrette Presentation Schedule BNE.pdf
Come join us at the Main Stage for exciting and informative presentations and cultural entertainment throughout the day.
Don't miss the fun!
TRAVEL EXPO FOOD DRIVE
Flight Centre Foundation charity partner, Foodbank will have a food collection point at the Expo Information stand, where we will be taking donations of non-perishable food items.
- The Flight Centre Travel Group's charity the Flight Centre Foundation proudly supports the work of Foodbank - QLD and Australia's largest food relief organisation.
- Hunger is largely a hidden social problem and many victims suffer in silence. Each year two million people rely on food relief – around half of them are children. That’s one in every ten Australians in need.
- Charities report that every month they are turning away almost 60,000 Australians seeking food relief due to lack of food and resources.
- Foodbank is here to help! To provide the vital food so charities across the country can help those in need
- The FC Foundation supports Foodbank's milk program, which helps provide the basis of a good breakfast and a good source of nutrients, protein and calcium to people who would often go without, particularly through school breakfast programs delivered in 1,000 schools around the country...making sure kids go to school with a full belly so they are ready to learn
- We also conduct regular food drives for Foodbank - holding one here today
- If you have brought a can of food for the Travel Expo Food Drive, drop it off at the Expo Information stand, where you can also find out more information about Foodbank.
- Also visit www.foodbank.org.au to organise a food drive of your own, or to find out other ways to help their incredible work
- Find our more about the Flight Centre Foundation, Foodbank and our other charity partners, go to www.fcfoundation.org.au