Frequently Asked Questions
- Find answer to some frequently asked questions about the expos, here.
- Haven't received your tickets by email? Staff at the expo will be able to look up your details and issue a replacements on the spot.
- Having problems getting a ticket? Email our external ticketing company at firstname.lastname@example.org (Please only contact for ticketing enquiries. All expo general enquiries must be directed via the below email address)
General Customer Enquiries:
- First please take a look at the frequently asked questions page
- All other non ticketing enquiries, email the team at email@example.com (See ticketing email above for ticket specific questions)
Air, Cruise, Tour, Tourism & Attractions, Hotel Suppliers
- Invitations to register to exhibit are based on Flight Centre Travel Group preferred contracts or suppliers who have been contracted to one of our preferred contractors directly. If you fall within this category and have not received an invitation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Registrations close approximately 2 months prior to each expo.
- Exhibitors who fall under the Travel Services section, ie travel bags, books and accessories, should email the events team at email@example.com with a full description of what products you wish to sell. Registrations close approximately 2 months prior to each expo.